A MODERN SCHOOL OF REIKI
Reiki does not require any special skills, inherent healing ability or spiritual beliefs.
To become a Reiki healer, you do not need years of study, reading or memorization but taking the knowledge offered in the class.
The REIKI energy received during attunement, then practicing on your own, asking questions of the Teacher as they arise.
By receiving energy attunements and some basic teachings from a Reiki Master, anyone with a desire to learn can practice the Art of Reiki healing.
Shift Your Energy, Embrace Your Life courses:
- Reiki Level I – Feel Your Spirit
- Reiki Level II – Live Your Dream
- Reiki Level III (sections 1&2, Master) Reiki Therapist
- Reiki Level III (part 3) Reiki Master/Educator
- Reiki Level IV Karuna Ki Reiki
- Reiki Levels V-XVIII Reiki GrandMaster
Web Classes with Reiki GrandMaster Nicole Newsom James
Interactive classes guided by GrandMaster.
TRADITIONAL REIKI SELF STUDY GUIDES, Levels 1 through 18
Take your time and study at your leisure.
ADULT EDUCATION CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS – PRIVATE SESSIONS TOO! 🙂
- Dousing – Learn How to Use the Pendulum to connect with your higher self for healing and intuitive information.
- Charka 101 – Learn about your chakras and how they influence your health
- Auric Health – What is your Aura?
- Animal Healing
- Aromatherapy 101 – Healing Spirit Spray Mists
- Couples Healing – learn how to work on each other with energetic healing in the privacy of your own home, online class & prerequisite class: Live Your Dream & Self Care Class
- Meridans – clearing with or without Reiki
The above classes taught by Spirit Sense’s Instructors:
What our students are saying:
You can learn to heal your pets too!!!
Kitty Crash We have an outdoor kitty who came to live on our property after a hurricane. She’s been with us for years now. Someone was turning around in our driveway and struck this lovely animal. She was dragging her back legs and seemed to be in a great deal of pain. Nicole sent Reiki to this poor baby, at first over distance due to her staying out of reach. Then she continued with hands on healing. She is doing well and is again extremely friendly and loving. Thanks again.
– Kathleen N., Houston, Texas