Why invest thousands of dollars on invasive cosmetic surgery when you can get measurable results with this natural body contouring massage?
Benefits of Lypossage:
- Reduce cellulite
- Lose inches
- Detox the body
- All natural
- Inexpensive compared to cosmetic surgery and endermologie
- Lasting results
- Kick-start into better lifestyle
- Free products to enhance results
Why would I do Lypossage?
- WEDDING for the Bride, Bride’s maids, groom, Mother
- GRADUATION from high school, college or trade school
- Before an IMPORTANT EVENT before Summer to help shed that Winter fluff, before a summer vacation to get bikini ready
- Pre- or Post-MENOPAUSE. That changing time in life when everything starts heading south and functions a little slower. It not only affects your skin but your internal organs; liver, heart, pancreas, spleen, kidney, small intestine, even your brain. Lypossage is a great detoxifer and energizer, sheding the toxins of decades of abuse of ingesting pesticides from non-organic food and chemical exposure from our environments.
- POST-BABY FLUFF. Every new mom has to deal with the shedding of the old and welcoming of the new skin with each new baby, let us show you how to take that difficult process of recapturing your figure [or just enhancing it] by showing you our step-by-step results oriented program.
- BEFORE A PERFORMANCE: All performing artists whether you are in the movies, theatre, sing, choir or local cheerleading squad need a little help time to time to get that perfect body. Let us help you. Add Lypossage to your holistic program of working out and clean eating.
LYPOSSAGE is the next step. SIGN UP NOW! Just go to the PURCHASE SERVICES button on the upper left and scroll down until you get to Lypossage.
Our clients have had amazing results, losing 9 to 13 inches. If you are interested, please email Nicole for more information about results.
The actual sensation during the treatment has also changed drastically. At first it was quite painful, but now is very pleasing. It is energizing, as well. I actually prefer the feeling of the lypossage over the customary massage treatments. I am really looking forward to the upper body portion of the treatment, to address my upper arms, which I can’t cover up like I can the lower part of my body. As they are not in as bad shape as my lower body, I am confident the end result will be nice.
Thank you, Nicole, for this unique experience. My self esteem and outlook on life has improved drastically.
Why do I have cellulite, lumps and bulges?
The fatty tissue of your body acts as a “toxic waste disposal site” where substances that it cannot metabolize are dumped. This congested tissue can have poor circulation (you’ll note that cellulite-prone areas are cool to the touch). Lymphatic flow may also be restricted by tight undergarments and pantyhose. The cellulite layer is a physiological fatty layer that is supposed to be there. The extent to which cellulie is visible is affected by genetic predisposition, dietary habits, exercise habits and hormones, among others.
Where does the lypossage technique come from?
Lypossage treatment is a specified blend of massage modalities that derive from physical therapy, including deep lymphatic drainage and deep tissue release. Charles W. Wiltsie III, LMT, an internationally recognized massage therapy educator and practitioner created it. Wiltsie conducted a year-long study of 100 females and documented the effectiveness of his technique. The study was published in Massage and Bodywork Magazine in 1999. In the study, notable results included an average inch loss of 1 1/2 inches per thigh and a cumulative average inch loss of almost 7 inches.
How does lypossage work and is it safe?
Lypossage cleanses the body of stagnant, stalled lymphatic fluid (lymph edema) that can create the lumps and bulges we know as figure imbalance. The deeper lypossage strokes break up adhesions under the skin that can contribute to the dimpled, uneven appearance of cellulite. Lypossage also tones the muscles, lifting and firming sagging tissue.
What parts of the body respond to lypossage?
Lypossage can be performed on three areas of the body known as zones. The zones are:
* Zone 1: The lower body, including the hips, thighs, buttocks and lower abdomen. Expected outcomes for this part of the body include dimension loss, structural improvements (posture and carriage), diminished look of cellulite, improved muscle tone, improved skin tone, cleansing of the lymphatic system and improved circulation.
* Zone 2: The upper abdomen, back, décolleté (chest and neck area) and arms. This zone targets improved posture, dimension loss in the arms and abdomen, toning and firming of the bust area, and improved circulation and lymphatic flow in the upper body.
* Zone 3: The head, neck and face and can provide quite dramatic results in lifting and toning sagging tissues in the lower face and neck, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and significantly improving skin tone and texture. This truly is a “natural” face lift.
I’ve heard about machines that do this, too. Why would I choose lypossage?
Lypossage is the leading manual body contouring modality in the world. While both approaches deliver gratifying results, lypossage appeals to the person who prefers to have treatments performed by hand, rather than with a machine. To carry the name ‘lypossage’ the technique must also be performed by a trained massage therapist (whole body) or aesthetician (head, neck and face). There are no such requirements of the operators of contouring machines.
Is lypossage safe?
Lypossage is a non-invasive, natural health treatment that helps to cleanse the body of toxins and retained fluids. Most clients find that lypossage enhances their energy and mental clarity. While there are some contraindications for specific medical conditions, Lypossage can be safely experienced by most healthy individuals. It is much safer than surgical procedures such as liposuction. However, for those who opt for a more dramatic surgical result, lypossage can be very beneficial before and after liposuction surgery.
Who can perform my lypossage treatments?
Lypossage practitioners are specially trained massage and body professionals who have learned this hands-on-technique and are certified to practice under the lypossage name.
How are my treatments scheduled?
Each lypossage session lasts about 30 minutes and is performed in a series of 18 sessions over the course of 4-6 weeks. It is important to note that for most clients, it takes 8-10 sessions before the results of the initial treatments become noticeable. After that, progress can often be quite dramatic. Combining lypossage with body wraps further enhances your results.
What are some typical results and how will I know what mine are?
While results vary, cumulative dimension loss over five key measuring points in Zone 1 averaged 6.75 inches in the original study. It is not uncommon to find cumulative inch loss of up to 13 or 14 inches. One client in the study lost almost 3 inches in her waist alone. One client in Ohio, while combining Zone 1 and Zone 2 had a cumulative inch loss of 21 inches in the 10 measuring points for those two zones. Most women find that they will drop one or two dress sizes without a significant reduction in their weight. Your lypossage practitioner will weigh, measure and photograph you before you begin your program and at key intervals to track your progress.
Is there a special diet or exercise program?
Though the individuals in the lypossage study were restricted from initiating any new diet or exercise program during the course of their treatments, we find that most clients become so inspired by their lypossage results that they readily adopt lifestyle changes that help them make progress more rapidly. A diet rich in whole, organic foods and regular body movement will contribute to a terrific outcome. Avoiding foods containing refined sugars, preservatives, hormones, caffeine, and salt will keep your newly detoxified body in the best shape possible. Drinking significant amounts of water is also a key to keeping the body hydrated and cleansed.
What should I do on my own to enhance the results of my treatment?
We recommend that you follow an at-home body care regime, including specialized lypossage treatment products to stimulate circulation in cellulite-prone areas, exfoliate and hydrate the skin, as well as improve its tone and elasticity. The Lypossage Home Care Collection is available through Spirit Sense, LLC, and provides state-of-the-art spa formulas that will bring your skin and body into beautiful condition.
What do I need to do to maintain my results?
Maintenance programs will be customized to the needs of each individual client. At the completion of a lypossage series, Nicole will sit down with you to do a final consultation, including going over your results and providing you with a thoughtful recommendation on what your maintenance should be. Continuing with the Home Care Protocol and a program of monthly or bi-monthly maintenance treatments will help you retain your results.
How do I get started?
To get started, schedule a private consultation today with Nicole at Spirit Sense! You can find out more about your suitability for the program and have all of your questions answered.
How much does it cost?
There are 18 sessions for each zone, meeting two to four times per week. The total for the 18 series of sessions is $1,895.
Treatments must be paid up-front. Payments may be paid with a credit card, cash or check. This includes a private consultation, home care kit (worth $240), and a final evaluation. Prices are comparable to sessions with an endermologie machine.
SIGN UP NOW!
Just go to the PURCHASE SERVICES button on the upper left and scroll down until you get to Lypossage.
Services and pricing are subject to change without notice.
All information and images reprinted by permission from Lypossage USA